MAC members recognize the importance of education, sometimes including sporting activities, for the betterment of Kunapa people. Education is viewed a foundation from which Kunapa people and their descendants can develop better living and working opportunities. These opportunities will provide a better quality of life for Aboriginal people by;
- Improving job opportunities
- Increasing financial wealth,
- Improving health and wellbeing
Who can get funding?
- Funding is available to Kunapa people East and West, their children and descendants.
- Where government funding is available MAC will pay a portion of the costs and other program funding and parents to settle remaining amount
MAC can provide support for schooling extras including;
- School uniforms
- Travel costs for school holidays and school exeats NOT covered by Abstudy or other travel schemes
- Schools books and stationary
- Sporting activities and events for participants
Emergency travel during school year
Special Education Events